View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #107
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
Inziladun and Pitchwife, I'm definitely open to having a sailor cousin (whom the newly minted Lord would be quite ashamed of)...might be a bit coincidental that my character just happens to intersect with Veandur and Amlach from Aldarion's cast though? reckon we should have one such link and not the other?
Well, I'm fine with the kinship, and maybe the double link would still work out, as I'm thinking Vëandur has been to Minas Anor on several occasions, but never when the King's Players were in town. As a matter of fact, I don't think he really knows what to expect from a "play". He might be looking for a stiff, reverential, "historical" drama.

And phantom, I think it's neat that Aldarion and Vëandur have such similar backgrounds and yet took completely different paths. Might be an opportunity for some drama between them, at some point?