View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #39
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Yeah, Pom- the chain thing would force the choice. I suppose Elendil will logically send Amandil a dream tonight of his previous recipient to start things off, then it'll be up to him whether or not to continue from the opposite end of the chain the next night- assuming that the opposite end has not already been found guilty, that is. Given that circumstance I suppose Amandil's dream target (last night's recipient) would request night protection and be granted a second dream to restart the innocent chain.

In rereading the rules on the Admin page I noticed this under Elendil-
Quote:
May use gift on Night1.
Which I suppose means that it would be within his power not to use his gift Night 1. Do you think there's much of a chance that Elendil passed up his dream opportunity out of fear that he would reveal a Gifted to a Baddie on Night 1? I would understand some amount of hesitation given that Elendil had no Day activity to base suspicions off of, and given the number of Gifteds and their various useful powers he may have decided it would be wiser not to shoot the village in the foot with a potentially disastrous Night 1 selection.