View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #931
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hey, everyone!

I have been so crazily busy with things in RL, that I haven't had time to read this thread since Child's long post.

I had an idea, in case you all were wondering how on earth they won't kill eachother. Or how the slaves won't kill the orcs when they find the drunk orcs and all that kind of stuff. Well, it dawned upon me today that pretty much everyone there has just about every reason in the world to hate orcs except Athwen. She's never met one, she's never been harmed by one, she's never had family members harmed by one, she's not like Lindir and Aiwendil who have been enemies with them for years... I guess Vror and Rog might not have personal quarrels to pick...

Anyway, besides all that, she's also a woman and less than likely to want any more blood spilled than necessary.

If you can figure out a way for her lack of enmity towards the orcs and her gentleness to help you solve what problems you still have left with this, by all means, let me know and I'll do whatever I have to.

Also, all this might be obsolete, considering that there are several rather lengthy posts between this post and Child's.........

-- Folwren