View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 03:44 PM   #169
Dwarin Thunderhammer
Khazad-Doomed

Dwarin Thunderhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

As the young female Dwarf began to walk out the door Dwarin grabbed her by the back of her shirt.

"And where are you going young one?" The inkeeper inquired.

Palin was suprised. "I was just going to leave, seeing as there's no work to be done here." She said as her suprise turned to dejection.

"Oh no your're not! There's plenty to do!. And I say you'd better get to work!" Dwarin replied with a gleam in his eye.

Dwarin took her coat and hat and handed them off to Miss Violet who put them away in the coatroom.

"First off, it seems our guests are a bit bored. Why don't you sing them a song or tell them a tale. Perhaps the story of your Brother and the Spider?"

With that Dwarin pounded his mug on the counter again.

"May I have your attention."

The customers had quite gotten used to Dwarins makeshift gavel by now and they knew that something was afoot by the framiliar ringing of metal on oak.

"This here is Miss Parin! She's from my hometown!"

Several Hey-ho's, Hello's and other miscellaneous greetings erupted from the room.

"She's going to be helping me out for a bit here at the Dragon for a while!" Several more cheers. "You'd better treat her well or else I'll take care of you personally." Dwarin glared at some of the more critical and mischevious hobbits. "Miss Palin is going to give us a tale or a song or two. So let her entertain you for a bit, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed."

Dwarin leaned down to Palin's ear

"You're on."

[ December 04, 2002: Message edited by: Dwarin Thunderhammer ]