View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 10:05 AM   #286
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I am fine with the proposed ideas. Flooding might be a good start.

Btw, sorry for taking long to respond, this time from my side, Inzil. Hope I did not cut the conversation short, too (but if you wished to add something, it can also be inserted into my post, or you can of course post something for yourself and I can edit my post).

I guess in any case, if we jump a few days, I think we could assume Ladavan's application to service being safely underway (like you could just retrospectively think some opening dialogue happened, but he might still be under consideration and you could then have discussions with other people about it later), or you could make it happen "on-screen" later (e.g. with the explanation that the high-ups didn't have time in the first few days and so on)... I guess that would be up to you and the other people involved; just ideas.

I think a few of those who haven't posted much lately (right now thinking Lommy, Nogrod who have been busy/off) might want to add something somewhere (Lommy mentioned that she might check in today or tomorrow), but I guess nothing that dramatically important. I am also thinking whether I might want to write some fill-in jump-post retrospectively reflecting on the first day's end/the days we jump over from (some of?) my characters' pov, but that's nothing that would interfere with others.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories