View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #273
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
About the late Izzy voting, I voted for her because I didn't find anything suspicious about her and didn't think she deserved to be lynched. Okay, I didn't find Gwath particularly suspicious either, but his quiet and subtle playing style makes me a little more uneasy and I thought Izzy was more helpful during the Day. I know both Nerwen and I had expressed interest in voting her near the end of the Day; I don't know where the other votes came from. On one hand it does look odd, but then there was a lot of x-posting during those last moments and part of it could've been a frenzy to prevent a tie from occurring. I don't know what the chances are that this last minute voting frenzy could indicate a wolf trying to save their mate; I certainly wouldn't suspect Izzy or anyone who voted her based on that alone.