View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:13 AM   #296
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay, someone might contest what I’m saying by stating that deciding not to lynch on Day2 and exchanging that for a later lynch would be preferable as we can possibly make better educated decisions later (in this game, huh, sounds like wishful thinking to me at least at the moment). But because it’s not sure we get that “extra-lynch” in the first place I still say it was a waste of our only weapon yesterday.
I thought then, n' I think now: what a waste! As someone (think it were Mac) pointed out, we're always takin' the chance of killin' an innocent when we vote, n' things bein' as they be n' this game, w' no deathly reveals, I be wondrin' how it be easier later t' find the baddies than now. Cud'a had one yest'dy. along w' Mira.
N' like Nogrod said, seems like Mira likely wud'a found a way t' come back if she'd been a mutineer.
Agree t' disagree? Arrr. Maybe. But I be taken a look at them what was so hot on killin' Mira.