View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #21
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Pipe Good Job!!!

that's really good! The only thing you forgot was the planet neptune, which is okay, many sources sometimes do forget "the cosmic santa claus"...

i do kinda agree that Boromir is more of a Cancer, given that he's not very reserved like a Scorpio... which is one of the biggest points to reconize us. But, he does seem to later change into the beggings of one... but, could this be Sauron's or the Ring's effect on his mind/decisions? Sauron/Ring are some of the most obvious and clear seen Scorpio's who have chosen the easy road... in other words, dark scorpios. some words to describe dark scorpios are:

Ruthless

Destructive

Tribulation

Obsession

Disintegration

Submersion

Instinctive Force

these are all aspects or keywords to the negative expression of Pluto(dark side), the other side being Minerva (Light side)...
Sometimes these are not pointed out very clearly and confuse people, making them to believe that Pluto is just a planet of really bad things. This example is how Pluto works both negatively and positively.

"Coinciding with the discovery of Pluto was the famous kidnapping of the Lindberg baby. Pluto was given rulership over kidnapping. However, only those spiritually tuned in could see the Minerva aspect at work. Up until this time, there were no federal lawsthat were enforced against kidnapping. Throught that kidnapping, the legislature was able to get laws passed which henceforth would protect all children." (Astrology , a cosmic science. p.291)

As you can see, Pluto works by bringing issues up to the surface so they have to be confronted, not side-stepped like a crab. Another aspect we could say is that boromir is a Sun sign: Cancer, Moon sign: Scorpio. Both of which would explain him clearly. Your sun sign is your basic make-up. How you look, act, think, ect. You moon sign effects you also but, not as strongly. In other words, your moon sign is like spices on a ham. It's there but, not in the general view.
i hope i haven't confused every one now...

Once again good job by posting all the signs. Like i said before, maybe this will attract more BD's to come and join.

Good job to all. This is turning out very well.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote