View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 07:09 AM   #495
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Hehe. I knew that this would start to become interesting once Smith was knocked out. The outcome of the show is now a lot less certain and a number of interesting issues are raised. Will the Smithsonians coalesce around a single alternative candidate or will they be reduced to rancour and petty squabbling without their sacred (veggie) sausage to rally round? How will the opposing factions and the independents react? Will the Alliance of DOOM put in a return appearance? Will anyone ever understand what Ang is trying to achieve? Will Celuien be avenged? Does bombariffic's deep-seated dislike of the Faerie Queen stem from an unfortunate episode in his childhood? All these quesions and more will be answered over the coming days. And so the show is beginning to catch the vewing public's imagination once more. I shall be rendering a modest fee for saving the show in due course, Diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien
Now, what's the best way to take my revenge?
There isn't one, as far as I am concerned, I am afraid. You see, that's the beauty of not having a favoured candidate. My only aim was to evict Smith, so I'm happy whatever the outcome now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esty
Mercy! Mercenaries upon us! Where did all the voters come from so suddenly?
Aha! Nobody expects the Alliance of DOOM! Our chief weapon is surprise ... surprise and fear ... fear and surprise ... Our two weapons are fear and surprise ... and ruthless efficiency ... etc etc

Sorry, but desperate times called for desperate measures. And I see that the so-called League of Extraordinary Downers was called upon too. Happily, the Alliance prevailed once more.

As for my vote, well I must honour my pledge to The Only Real Estel (thanks, by the way, TORE ):

+ + Ęgidius Ahenobarbus Julius Agricola de Hammo

I quite like the old chap, but a promise is a promise. And title characters always make fun evictees. Oh yeah, and he has an improbably long and inexcusably Latin name.