View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #26
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
All right folks - just to be fair I think we could cut the inside jokes.
Why are you rubbing the back my head so evilly!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Shasta - the first to post which is always a sign of wolfishness. Trying to butter Fea up, or alternatively wolfish banter.
Shasta butters you up just by looking at you!

Quote:
His post about being a smelly armpit pickle is sure to contain secret hints, and I can only add "Yes, pickles smell fantastic, but when it comes to armpits, it depends."
Armpits are ordinary (if shaved).
Pickles are ordinary food items.
My armpit pickle smells pleasant.
Get the hint now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Also, as a casual point to me being one of the first posters, you realize that the DL is at the exact time I'm most likely to be curled up in bed in my pajamas, cuddling my lap top every night? It's habitual. By around 8:30, I'm hanging out in bed doing schoolwork or messing around online, and my doggy conks out on the floor next to my bed. So yep, I'll probably be around at DL most of the time.
That is a rather...exhaustive...explanation if all you're saying is that you will probably be around at the DL most of the time.

Time for my own exhaustive explanation of how I went the wrong way. DL works more perfect than I thought. When our cracked professor gave the GMT time, I added 4 hours, thinking...shoot this is going to mean DL is 5 am for me, looks like somewhat early voting. However, I needed to subtract!