View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #15
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I think I promised you at some point that I'd join your game when it came up...so I'd certainly be a terrible person not to. And anyway, me not joining a WW game? Unheard of!

Do you plan on having the correct number of white pawns in this game? According to Wiki, that'd be eight....making the total of seventeen players. Or do you simply plan to take whoever signs up, no matter the number?

Also, with the werebear, does this mean there will be two kills every Night? Or will it be done on alternating Nights or something? If there are two kills every Night, I'm assuming this will have to be a fairly large game in order to balance things out. Though I don't exactly know since I don't recall I've played with a werebear before..

Lastly, I really hope knowing how to play chess is not a requirement for this game.
I'm taking everyone who signs up, but I hope to have at least that number, since there will be two attacks per Night. And knowing how to play isn't a requirement; however, it might be a requirement to figure out the death notations!
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote