View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 01:18 AM   #527
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
I have to admit, though, that I am clueless as to why a lot of people were saying they 'wished Gurthang were here'. Maybe they were just 'lamenting the dead' or what not, but it felt weird. It's not that I don't like the compliments, but I really am not too good at picking out the wolves. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think I'm so good at this, when I usually go off on some completely wrong tangent.
It's not so much your ability (or lack of it, as you claim) to pick out wolves that made me wish you were still alive, but the fact that you were ever-dependable. I mean, it's not just that you were a proven innocent, but I've played with you enough to realize that you take responsibility in saving the village even if you're just an ordo and not a gifted. The last Day of Werewolf XV springs to mind...

I felt that my timezones (can someone cure me, please?) further weakened me as a Seer and a proven innocent during the Day, so I was hoping there was another proven innocent I can ask to take charge while I'm not around. You would have been perfect, but I had to go and reveal your innocence.

This might go down in BD history as a terribly embarrassing moment, but I have to admit that I was VERY close to tears when I found out that Menel was the Apprentice. Apparently I took this game, and my role, very seriously.

My angry last Seer PM, Formendacil? That was sincere.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 01-29-2006 at 01:22 AM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote