View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 09:12 PM   #609
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Small additions...

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted here.

Quote:
...and my clothes dryer went to that big laundromat in the sky a couple of weeks ago.
Unfortunately, my lawn mower and dishwasher have since followed the dryer. I certainly hope nothing else breaks down around my house for a while.

Quote:
My Arwen coronation banner has still not come...apparently there's a delay with the manufacturer.
And I still don't have the banner...grrrr!! It was finally shipped from the manufacturer to the seller here in the States this week. However, the seller has advised that the banners they received were defective, so they will have to be remade. Yet ANOTHER 6-8 weeks, dang it!!

But in between new appliances, I added a few things to my collection:

A really fabulous 12-inch Legolas. It was such a great likeness of Orlando that I had to have it, preciousss...yesss, I did.

Also got a few 6-inch figures:
Helm's Deep Legolas (with surf-shield)
Uruk-Hai with crossbow
Traveling Bilbo

Also some 3-inch figures:
Gondorian Soldiers (with King Elessar, Royal Guard & Bowman)
Marching to Mordor (with Frodo & Sam in orc armor & orc whipmaster)

Cool Frodo bookmark with him looking down at the Ring in his hand and the movie quote "even the smallest person can change the course of the future". It unfolds and shows pics with a short blurb of some of the different races/locations in Middle Earth (Gondor, Elves, Rohan, Dwarves, Ringwraiths, Orcs & Uruk-Hai).

Collector's edition of 'The Hobbit' illustrated by Alan Lee

And, last but not least, RotK on dvd.