View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 07:00 PM   #258
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

The appearance of the heated dwarven woman had caused Taurėwen to tense slightly, she had never met a dwarf only seen the injuries caused by their weapons, but seeing Reynions indifference she relaxed, her face flushing slightly under Reynion's affectionate gaze.

She smiled as he told her that he had not even got drunk while she was gone, this was a good thing but something about the way he made light of his achievement troubled her. A healer by trade she knew the only way he would truly overcome his darkness was to talk about it, but in his own time she thought to herself.

Just then an elven woman passed with two elfings in her arms, that reminded her that Reynion, knew nothing of what had became of those who had survived the dark times.Turning back to him she told him of Ceros and Ihwesta's marriage "Thillersk and Rydian are both captains, and Lady Dorienne counsels those ill of heart," she went on.

"What about Arie?" he asked, at this her smile faded slightly and a sigh escaped her, "the weeds that I have gathered are for her, her heart and mind are not as they once were, not since....but we hope that the weed will help, we also believe that the healing properties of the weed might help the others aswell." she smiled hopefully.

"Infact someone should be arriving tomorrow to collect what I have gathered and take it back to the halls of healing in Eryn Lasgalen, but enough of my work!" she laughed.

"Surely you have some tales to tell, of the places you have visited?" she urged gently.

[ October 13, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]