View Single Post
Old 08-16-2003, 02:38 PM   #37
arianrod
Wight

Location: Wandering Hobbiton, smiling at the hobbits & trying to sell them vacuum cleaners
arianrod has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to arianrod
Shield

- In the council of Elrond in the Theatrical Edition: Just after Frodo puts down the Ring and everyone whispers to their neighbors, creating a nice dramatic atmosphere, and just before Boromir begins his whole 'It is a gift' speach, there's this one guy that says "The DOOM of MAN." That cracks me up every time. It's so loud and random and just sounds so FUNNY. They toned it down for the EE so it isn't as loud, but it's still there.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>When Strider and the Hobbits are starting for Rivendell and Frodo says "Where are you taking us?" then Strider says "Into the wild" right after that one of his arrows hits the camrea and I thought it was the funniest thing!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>- It's hillarious! I love that and laugh every time. <P>- There's this part during Aragorn's fight with Lurtz on Amon Hen when Lurtz throws a sheild at Aragorn and pins him to a tree. The expression on Aragorn's face as Lurtz closes in for the 'kill' makes him look like some kind of rabid rodent.<P>- When the four hobbits jump behind the tree roots in the Shire to hide from the approaching Ringwraith, look at where Frodo's hand lands as he jumps after. Lucky Pippin. <P>- This is more freaky than funny, but thought I'd share anyway. While Boromir is saying his "so small a thing" lines on Caradhras, watch the Ring closly. Sean Bean's hand moves ever so slightly, which causes the chain to slowly move beneath the Ring, which in turn makes the Ring to appear to <I>twitch</I> on its own accord. It's really freaky!<P>[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: arianrod ]<p>[ August 16, 2003: Message edited by: arianrod ]
arianrod is offline   Reply With Quote