View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:25 PM   #36
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I do hope everyone is practicing good personal hygiene. No breathing, sneezing, coughing, or otherwise expelling air into other people's faces. It's the only way to survive Morgoth's Breath from what I've heard. That and obsessively washing of the hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
So was that a coincidence, or did we just overload the Downs by all refreshing at once? :O
Perhaps it was just you and your nefarious ways, eh? Crashing the server and whatnot. Shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchy
Let's see: village of 22, five of which are infectors. One out of four. Every fourth person. Starting from the top, and excluding myself, that's Lottie, Zil, Urwen (), Mac and Sally. There, case closed.
Seems very scientific and definitely not suspicious. /sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Goodness no. I have been washing my hands so often you can smell the soap from across the village, I assure you!
Sounds about right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
As can be learned from the works of the great forensic surgeon Pontiius Pilate, washing your hands isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I certainly laughed extremely loud at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Like I'm imanining multiple crossposted votes in the minutes before deadline.
Driven by you?

I actually agree about chaos at DL. It seems to fall at a remarkably convenient time for a lot of people and it will create a lot of fodder for the following day. So, that'll create some hilarious tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
What kind of statement is this! Who in Arda *would* judge anyone/ decide their Day1 vote based on these handful of posts???
And yet I believe it has happened....? Misguided innocents swayed by super clever wolfsies.
I'm having flashbacks of all the brutal ways in which WW has seen me killed. I'm not at all stressed out about this game after so long. Not me. YOU'RE STRESSED OUT!!