View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:08 PM   #31
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Lol. Though this made me think: why didn't the No Lynch debate ever bring up fake votes? Like each person says who they would vote for, but not actually vote. So you have a tally, but no lynch.
Hey, THAT is actually a pretty good idea. Because seriously. It would kinda force the Wolves' hands (or tongues). I like that. I mean people can of course flip-flop later, but it isn't easy. I like it. I wholeheartedly second it. Let's do this!

(Seriously, it seems to me like something that should have come up like, years ago? What's wrong with people?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And an absolutely useless tally when no one has to put their money where their mouth is!
Well one would of course expect them to do so! And anyway, things would change as people vote, but... a sort of a "dry run" would do no harm, I say.

For example by making a "fake" DL before the actual one (for instance three hours before the actual DL? Anyway some people may really vote by that time, but that doesn't harm the experiment, quite the opposite). As in (especially during later days) without knowing the QT vote. May be interesting to see then how the idea changes etc.

EDIT: x-ed since my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote