View Single Post
Old 11-02-2002, 02:54 PM   #4
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

scotland is arnor, wales is mordor (Black Mt.s a biiiig giveaway...), south west is the shire, although i do kinda live in minas tirith..., south east is gondor, north west of england (lake district style) is mirkwood, middle east area (between newcastle and nottingham (?)) is lothlorien, birmingham area and newcastle area is dwarfiness, and the centre (between southampton, derbyshire, bristol-ish, and nottingham-ish) is where rivendell should be, cos theres nowhere else

my nottingham is just above the east anglia 'bump' that sticks out of the coast in the south east. if its not right, take my nottingham as watever is above the bump.

ireland is the undying lands.

if ure american (usa only), east-s.east is gondor, north east is lothlorien, north is dwarfiness, north west is mirkwood, west is nothing as such, south west is rohan, and south is arnor. mordor doesnt exist unless it is the west. (added note- rivendell is in the west.)

europe as a whole- scandinavia = arnor. british isles = the shire. spain = rohan. italy = gondor. russia = wastelands and some dwarfiness in the west. germany = dwarf also. france = shire and around, also. austria, and switzerland, etc. = mirkwood. belgium and the netherlands = rivendell. bulgaria, transylvania, etc. = lothlorien area. malta = undying lands. mordor is somewhere in far eastern-ish europe. sorry if i forgot anything.