View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 03:13 PM   #152
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Hm...well, first I need to apologize for my unexpected absence. I am currently working on my honor's thesis and I've put in so many hours this week getting everything ready for data collection that I've had no time for anything. So I'm sorry...it seems things have been waiting for me and I didn't realize.

Quote:
Hm...well, actually, my post was finished. Alak was going to continue it by inviting the Emissary out in the gardens. Then I would bring Evrathol out and we'd make the bad man go away.
As to the Emissary...at the end of my last post, Arlomė did invite him out to the gardens, so Evrathol can go there at any time. There should not have been a reason to wait for me for this.

Concerning his being in two places at once, we can have him suddenly take off, or maybe he goes inside and when he returns he is very different. We can play around with this.

I need to finish catching up on the game posts, and I will do my best to get something up this weekend. I'm not feeling well today, but that's most likely stress related and after some much needed sleep...I'll be better.