View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 08:13 PM   #132
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420!

I think it is absolutely appropriate that Fordim moved events forward, as both a gamer and the Moderator of the Forum, Aman. He gave us lots of warning and I think part of the fun of this form of gaming is working around situations such as this one. No sense forcing the game to a standstill for "I mean to get here."

I already have half of a "forward" post worked out in my head. It seems to me logical that the Queen likely had need of an amanuensis (hee hee) and who but the High Priestess is a logical choice? Does this suit you?

I would much rather do this than create a "backwards" post that would not really move events forward.

If you have 'druthers', let's work them out via PM, okay? That way maybe we can spring a few surprises on Fordim and a few others.

RL keeps me away from being able to post until Sunday at least, or possibly Monday.