View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 10:34 AM   #131
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Most intriguing post, Fordim. About the 'giants wandering the countryside' - I presume you are referring to the object of our previous discussions?
Yes.

Quote:
But what about these packs of wandering man like creatures? May I inquire as to what you have in mind here?
No. Well, you can inquire, but I shan't answer. All will be made clear, in time.

Quote:
Secondly, a query as to timeline: you have already moved the time along, so shoul we just work from here, and not write up the posts for Bekah and Zamara's meeting? If you would prefer to just keep things moving along from the forwarded time, that is fine with me as long as it is alright with Bethberry, but do let me know.
Sorry, I meant to address this very topic with a post to this here DT this morning but I ran out of time before a meeting and rushed away.

There were two matters still 'ongoing' -- Tarkan's discussion with Faroz and Bekah's with Zamara. I wanted to jump ahead anyway, however, as the rest of the characters seemed more or less set to go, and, well, I thought I should stick by my (second) deadline. That having been said: if Nova, Bethberry or Aman wish to do any posts wrapping up things from before the jump I will add them to the beginning of my post for Jarult.

Onward, my people!