View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 08:31 PM   #280
Lily Bombadil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Lily Bombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

On the matter of seamstress' work, I'll cut out the pattern and cloth, but I get my mother to put it all together. She just made a beautifully cloak for me. It looks like a bit of elvish work, what with its silvery grey hood tie that looks like a bit of Lorien rope. Unfortunately, I can't hide in my hood and the cloak is a bit long. Even I, a hobbit that near matches old Bullroarer Took himself, can't avoid tripping on it now and again.

I recently bought a beard, wig, and eyebrow hair for when I perform as Gandalf in my drama club's fall play(The Hobbit). Itchy, but not too itchy. I did scare my cat in a test run.

I've gotten too many action figures to name since my last post, but I'm glad to say that I finally found FotR Moria Sam. Thought I'd NEVER find him!

There was something else too... Oh yes! I FINALLY found an LotR poster. Aragorn, RotK. I must say, a larger than life portrait of the rightful king of Gondor above my headboard is not what I expected, but I am very pleased all the same.

By the way, Raefindel, I like that cloak you pictured above!