Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #179
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Sting

LOL! this thread sure is a lot of fun!

The smell of Saruman

'Age of mythology game and racoons!' he hissed, and they shuddered at the hideous change. 'cretins! What is the house of Eorl but a rosy-pink igloo where brigands wash up in the reek, and their brats roll on the floor among the cows? Too long have they escaped the modem themselves. But the Age of mythology game comes, slow in the downloading, tight and hard in the end. dance the mumba if you will!' Now his voice changed, as he slowly mastered himself. 'I know not why I have had the patience to speak to you. For I need you not, nor your little band of pigs, as swift to wash up as to leave dirty, Théoden Horsemaster. Long ago I offered you a windows NT beyond your merit and your wit. I have offered it again, so that those whom you mislead may clearly see the choice of roads. You give me blankets and bubblegums. So be it. Go back to your archery range!

Forgive my AOM obsession! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]