View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #480
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I see the frustration and I know I'm part of the reason, for that I apologize. I assure you I'm working as fast as I can, but I have other things outside the 'Downs to do. I've pretty much cut down everything here to solely focus on this RPG.

I don't want to sound snappy, but before I signed up I said I wasn't going to be able to post consistantly, that there was going to be times when I can't be around at all. From what I got back, that was going to be ok, as long as I could keep up and not "disappear."

I understand the frustration, and I apologize, because 2 or 3 people can't carry an RPG. Now, I'm going to do whatever I can to step it up, but like I said when joining I can't be around every day. I simply can't and everyone else is going to have to start stepping it up to.

I'm going to get a post up but it's going to simply be to move this along.