View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #479
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
ALL PLAYERS

Yes, please, let's remember you're not writing a Fan Fiction story here - the plot does not have to be predetermined before you write for your characters. Please work from each others' previous posts and not get hung up in how the story should go before you post.

At this point, you have gotten to the Inn. And all have gotten out of the cart and headed for the door of the Inn except for lmp's character, whose gone off toward the stable and has waited in the cart for the ostler to see to the cart and Mosy.

I would imagine your characters have gone into the Inn and Gaffer Hugo is now out of site. No one has seen him wrench his foot.

Please write a post that follows out of lmp's last post. What does your character see as he/she enters the Inn? What smells are in the air? Is your character's tummy grumbling in anticipation? Does your character call out a challenge to the others - "Last one to the table pays for the drinks!"?

Be descriptive; fall into your character and let us know what he/she is feeling, thinking, anticipating, doing at this point. Set up the scene and then let another writer wonder, "Hey, where's the Gaffer?"

Who'll give this a go?

~*~ Pio