View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 05:48 PM   #226
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

"I got an idea," Shade said darkly to Radae.
"You can't come with me though, I'll need you to stay here and wait for the others once they get help, well, I hope they get help."
"What are you talking about, Shade? What are you going to do?"
"I'm going in there."
Before Radae could object, Shade had hopped over the barrier and was striding towards the enterance to Orthanc, although he limped while he did it. A few orcs began to snarl at him, but Shade quickly drew his sword and sliced the orcs down. The rest of the orcs stared at him, was he foe or an ally? A strange breed of human, he seemed to them. He entered into Orthanc and was approached by Sauraman.
"Well, tis the man who tried to fell me, I wonder should I return the favor as well" he said and then began to laugh as did Shade.
"You should seen their faces, oh escaper of many flames, 'I watched this wizard go up in flames. My flames' oh master it was great" he said smiling evilly.
"And Mordor? How did you fair there?" asked Sauraman.
"Couldn't have went much more perfectly, after all you got that foolish girl, didn't you?"
"Of course I did, everything is going as to plan, would you like to see her?"
"Certainly" replied Shade. They walked up spiralling staircases and finally reached were Faye was being held. Shade walked in and for moment there was a look of relief until Sauraman walked in behind and placed his hand on Shade shoulder. Shade smiled at her and then walked out.