View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #199
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I'm going to have to go back and read more, but given Cop's fixation on voting me today should Eomer turn out innocent, and the fact that she's still alive today, almost makes me think we have a Pitchwolf.
Forgive me for saying so myself (and maybe shrinking your head a couple of inches in the process), but this is crappy reasoning. Didn't you just say yourself that if not Gal55, Sally would have been the sensible kill-choice? Do you seriously want me (or anybody else) to think that you as a wolf would have killed Cop, leaving two known innocents alive? For if not, the fact that she wasn't killed toNight doesn't prove zip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
But I can't say that with any surety, as I haven't looked at him at all yet.
Yes, I've noticed that and wondered about it, because I fully expected to be torn to shreds for my support of Zil; it was rather unlike you to let that pass, but I suppose it was due to time constraints and not because you didn't yet know whether you'd need me as ally or lynchmeat.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 08-16-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: evading censorship + fixed quote coding; also x-ed with Shasta
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote