View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #302
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Three dead people to look at. Sweet.

(this post will be cross-posted with everything on page 8)

A Little Green

Before I start, let me say that I think it's very unlikely that no wolf voted for her. There are 8 votes for her. One, perhaps two must be wolvish.

Lily and the Might

Lily wrote these rather suspect lines about the Might
"His defence does look very feeble to me, but then again that makes him seem pretty innocent if you see my point."
"The Might's self-vote struck me as odd. I would say that it was more the behaviour of a frustrated innocent than of a plotting wolf."

He returned it with this:
"I think it was A Little Green that put it best, I simply wasn't in the mood of again being voted like in the last game only because I act a bit confused and maybe confusing."
He voted her in a safe 7th position. The interaction of Lily and the Might is extremely fishy.

Lily and Sally

"Nerwen and Sally both look pretty innocent at the moment."
This could be the mentioning a fellow wolf as innocent in a minor comment. It could also be nothing.

Lily and Lommy

Lily attacked Lommy consistently and in a way that makes it appear serious. Lommy suspected Lily continuously, too, although she kept her newbieness in mind. This behavior doesn't fit to two wolves, even if they agreed on lynching each other. In the one case, they keep the village's attention on each other way too much, in the other it's not aggressive enough.

Lily and morm

I don't see why people suspect morm so much because of Lily's comments. I can't believe that a wolf-morm would have allowed a newbie-Lily-wolf to defend her as unskillfully as this.

Lily and Volo

She asks him twice to explain a point, which is suspicious. If he was innocent, wouldn't she rather have tried to put Volo's unclear statements in a bad light instead of urging him to explain? There's also:
"Volo is suspicious, but I'd be reluctant to vote for him because I don't have valid arguments against him."
Her late vote means nothing.

Volo, on the other hand, seems to be more serious with his suspicions against Lily. He didn't mention her on day one and then pursued her on day two. He gives her the almost deciding 4th vote. If a wolf tried to actively kill Lily, then Volo fits the description.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
The other Lily-voters look good too.
I disagree and point out the convenience of this statement.

Lily and Menel

"I found Menel's continuous joking about not being eaten disturbing.
my vote today will most probably be Menel."

Menel finds her suspicious but chooses morm over her for reasons I think are understandable.

Lily and Aganzir

There's the brief interaction about loud/silent at the beginning of day 2. Aganzir only really mentions her once, declaring her suspicious.
As a wolf, she would have had options to vote otherwise and not give Lily the 3rd vote. If she wanted to sacrifice her, she would have treated the suspicion differently, I think.

Lily and Brinn

Brinn seconds one of Lily's question to Volo, which is slightly suspicious. But she finds her suspicious after her analyses, and she was careful to declare somebody suspicious in those.
She gives her the 5th vote, finally sealing her fate.

Lily and Fea

Fea gives a detailed answer about why morm is suspicious. She's the first to vote her, ideal for a wolf-on-wolf. All this would be suspicious, but her answer to Lily gives me a genuine feel.

Farael said Lily is consistently clueless, which is a slight late attempt of defense.

Kath thinks Lily suspicious and gives her the second vote. Very little to go after.

no interaction: Shasta, Kuru

only considering the interaction with Lily:

suspicious: Volo, The Might

a little suspicious: Sally, Farael

neutral: Aganzir, Menel, Fea, Kath, Kuru, Shasta

innocent: Lommy, morm, Brinn

I'll have a look at Legate and Rikae tomorrow. I won't have a lot of time and will be forced to vote early, about 3 hours before the deadline.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote