View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #301
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I've gone back and read Sally's posts, and I was quite surprised at the results.

Sally appears to say nothing good or bad about herself, and hardly leaves anything to follow, except for the fact that she feels very regretful about not being able to participate more. Her recent comment about not even bothering to defend herself is, well, familiar to me, since it's happened to me before. Sally is basically the kind of person who tries desperately to participate and be helpful, but whose desperation eventually will get her lynched for giving the impression of wolfishness. It's happened to my ancestors before.

And yes, I know that people are going to call me a wolf for writing what I just wrote, but I just can't see any evidence for her being either an innocent or a wolf. I know that a wolf could post like her just as easily and the desperation would make sense there as well (my wolf ancestors have been lynched like that before), but I really don't think there's enough substance in her posts to tell one way or another.

Anyhow, regardless of what happens, I agree that mormegil has to be lynched, and soon. If a double lynch is what it takes to kill him, I'm willing to go for it.