View Single Post
Old 11-16-2002, 02:45 PM   #216
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

"Which way now?"

"Beats me. Are we following the trail of orcs to the sorcerer or are we looking for the others?" Nuin turned and hastily backed away, fumbling on the ground for a sword as she saw Ransom. Elanor smiled slightly, remembering how shed felt when shed properly met Ransom. Still, there had been arrows flying everywhere at that point...

"Vile demon get back!" The elf croaked through a still sore mouth. Ransom looked mildly affronted.

"Vile demon? Well, thats a fairly new one." He held out a hand, then seemed to think again and repeated the gesture after taking off a gauntlet. "I am Ransom DeViolana. I am with these ladies. You are...?"

Nuin glared at him for a moment, then tried a shakey smile. "My name is Nuinlome." She took his hand. Ransom frowned, realising how thin she was.

"Looks like Im not the only one who could do with a snack. Has any of you any idea how to find food around here?" He looked at Nuin. "You have been here longer havent you? Do you know the whereabouts of any storerooms?"

Nuins smile faded. She was obviously remembering what parts of the castle she did know about...Elanor felt the pain flowing from the elf maiden and almost flinched.

"Well, I suggest fighting on an empty stomach to not be the surest way of defeat. We need to find food, and join up with the others. Where did the orcs come from?" She looked around. Ransom shifted nervously.
"Well, I wasnt exactly looking for where they came from as much as showing them where they could go." He smiled ruefully. Elanor sighed.

"Well, either way works then." She bunched her hands into fists and held them out to the group. "Pick a hand."

Mithwyn rolled her eyes and sighed loudly and angrily. "We're seriously putting our lives on a game of chance?" She sneered. Elwyn shot her a murderous look and tapped one of Elanors hands. "This one."

"Ok. Lets take the right path then." She lit a few of the goblets on the wall with magefire, noting with small satisfaction the look of wonder on Nuins face. She stepped forward. "Valar hope this is the right way. Whichever way that may be..." She muttered under her breath taking the lead.