View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 07:11 AM   #22
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Nuru- I cannot take on Finduilas right now (I'm in the process of moving, and am playing in some other games as well). If you can think of anyone who could pick the character up, that would be great, as I think she's going to be too important to the plot to carry along [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Oro- I don't think it makes sense for Betuli to find out anything conclusive as a source for her news. You know how gossip is in real life? It would be a matter of "Oh I heard it from so and so's chambermaid who heard it from the neighbor's cook." Feel free to make people up.

I put a save spot on the game for Siriel and Tiriel. I hope to fill it in sometime today or this evening. If not it will be shortly thereafter. Again, apologies for my mad slowness.

Sophia

[ August 01, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!