View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #477
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
With the Bear we have basically nothing - and so trying to find a Bear is quite futile. What would you Lottie think would be the "Bearmarks" you'd go searching?

Sure, if you come uo with a believable scenario as to why the lovers came up with some specific kill-decision, I'm all ears. It would be really cool to catch them that way. I just don't quite see how we'd be able to accomplish that right now.
Like I said before, Cop was unusual in suspected Eomer and myself, and was also somewhat unusual in not suspecting Enca and Boro. Most people did, to some extent, express at least some uneasiness towards both of them. Cop was the exception. The bear had to chose somehow, and if they or their maiden were already under suspicion, they would have wanted to avoid digging the hole deeper by killing someone who suspected them. Cop's unusual suspicions make sense as a bear target if Cop was one of the only people the bear could kill, since Cop was one of the only people who didn't suspect them at all. This points to Enca for sure, and maybe also Boro - but Enca is more likely according to this argument.