View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #467
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Short version: Observe what I believe to be Prince Bearomir hinting at his role.
House Bolton = flay our prisoners. Banner = the flayed man. Making a reference to say I didn't think she was a wolf, based on her Day 2 vote. That sort of vote and the reasons aren't one a Lion makes in those situations if she was attempting to help Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Boro - really weird toDay, and his conviction of Kitanna's innocence in strange. Also he talks about yesterDay's voting like he knows Kitanna and Zil are innocent, which is slightly alarming.
Actually I never said anything about Zil's innocence. I'm still slightly suspicious for a possibility that their interaction Day 2 was all a lion-on-lion act. It at least set up nicely for stage lion-on-lion fight, and I noted the convenience that they wouldn't have to worry about the seer, so whoever came out unlynched wouldn't have to worry about being checked. I just find your actions and desire to get attention away from Mac and Inzil to be more suspicious. And this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Okay, so either Boro and Kit are lovers, or Borowolf is going a bit too far in latching onto Kit who he knows is innocent. This does not fit with my theory that Wilwa dreamt of innocent!Boro though. But seriously, I don't understand at all why Boro has suddenly decided to become Kitanna's knight in shining armour, again when really hasn't been that much suspicion against her. (Notable also that he attacks me, the person who has probably suspected Kitanna the most.)
This just doesn't sound like normal innocent Lommy flip-flopping. I state Kit's vote doesn't make sense if she's a lion...and your mind goes to either...

1. We're lovers (false)
2. I'm a lion latching onto someone I know is innocent (false).

No consideration that I'm just exceptionally good at reading people's motivations and get a good feeling on whether a person's voting is innocent or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
He's up to something. I know this is "throwing my vote away" apparently but I'll hopefully get to look into it next day.
Of course. If I'm giving a cryptic and creepy vibe then even better, because we all have a character to play and I try my best to play it. I'm actually not being paid to make Greenie's head hurt, but if anyone wants to pay me for that, I won't object.