View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #7
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Don't forget gruesome killings:
Quote:
Then Nar came up, and found that it was indeed the body of Thror, but the head was severed and lay face downwards. As he knelt there, he heard orc-laughter in the shadows, and the voice said...
[...]
'God and tell them so! But if his family wish to know who is now king here, the name is written on his face. I wrote it! I killed him! I am the Master!'
Then Nar turned the head and saw branded on his brow in Dwarfrunes so that he could read it the name AZOG. That name was branded in his heart and in the hearts of all the dwarves afterwards...~Appendix A: Durin's Folk
And really creepy demon horses:
Quote:
At its head there road a tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse, if horse it was; for it was huge and hideous, and its face was a frightful mask, more like a skull than a living head, and in the sockets of its eyes and in its nostrils burned a flame.~The Black Gate Opens
Great thread Lalwende.