View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 02:48 AM   #202
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Énien was still in shock when she saw Rangar go over the side of the ship after Turthôl, he was struggling in the waves. This was a terrible storm, the worst by far that the elf had seen in all her years.
Wren, Bregand and herself managed to pull him up from the waves, after some time, with great difficulty.

Together Calimir and Bregand carried Rangar below deck. "Is he dead?" Rave asked, her wet hair covering her face. "No" Énien answered "Get Carmalita, this is a job for a nurse."

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Rangar came around. Énien stood over him. "Fine way to get yourself killed" she frowned. "And just like last time he attacked you, you have come off worse." she stopped for a second as Carmalita came into the room.

Despite this Énien kept talking, "I know, why you did it though, and heaven knows i may have done it to for a dear friend, but you must remember that you are the reason why we are here, and the reason we are going to Harad. If you had died, our journey would have been a lost cause."

Rangar tried to gt up and Carmalita pushed him back down. "You need to rest" she said sternly. Énien continued her rant, "...and as for Turthôl-" her tone softened "..they are still looking." the elf turned her head to see Wren, who seemed to be in shock.
"Aerin's body has been washed away. There is no way we can recover it safely."

~My lord, Éomer~