View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #103
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
You people are making all this date stuff unnecessarily complicated. Legate dear, do you understand you could actually have saved that 45 minutes of work if we had just simply decided Durin's day could have been November 10th? Anyway, if the matter is now settled, I'm not complaining by any means...
Silli, I wanted to ensure we are not going to be uncanonical! And in any case, I feel better when knowing that whatever thing I write about, it is supported by what is written. Besides, if anything indicated for example that the Durin's Day will more likely occur later than earlier, I would go for supporting Groin's original idea (of having it on the last day).

Anyway, I am looking forward to any possible exchanges between Ori and Hepti too That sure should happen, at least once...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories