View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #382
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yes, Nuru, and I'd like to get rid of Ędegard. Why? Well, he's just not that interesting to me. Falling in love with Leafa helped a little bit, but I just don't find him very interesting. Maybe I would have more a few years ago; fact is, I created him as a fun and games character for a winter snowball fight in Edoras a few years ago and never meant him for more than that, but he got swooshed into this tale. I'd much rather spend my time on Raefindan and Jorje. So I'm not really keen on taking on Leafa at all. One of these times, Ędegard is going to bite the dust. And that would actually fit very well into that song of the lover's ghost coming back to the lover, but only if there's someone who cares about those two characters enough. Otherwise, I can't see much point in them even being part of the adventure anymore. Let them go to Leafa's papa, get approval to get married, and go be wainwright and wife in Edoras. That's my humble opinion.