View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #382
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, Tevildo, good job. Her being awake solves a lot of the problem. The rest can be solved by the other three helping her. All she'll have to do is hold her breath and not panic as we push and pull her through the hole.

One thing that may be interesting in the story - Kwell and Azhar have probably never been submerged completely in water. I have heard of five year old kids (much less 12 or 13 or however old Azhar is) being terrified of baths, much less being put under water, under rock, in cold, unknown water. Is this going to be an issue? Do we want to ignore the fact that realistically, either one of them could be terrified to death, and just go over it without comment?

Whatever you all want.

Mom needs the phone, so I've got to run.

EDIT: Never mind. Azhar apparently has been swimming. Well, Kwell probably hasn't. But I don't know if it's quite in his character to be afraid of water. Though I can still see being scared of cold, dark water that goes underneath rock for a little way. . .

I'm not intending to put a post up yet, so Durelin or Hilde, please do write.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 09-08-2006 at 11:00 AM.