View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 01:38 PM   #184
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Hi, fellow Muddled-Mirthians! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm having one of my rare online opportunities and, after my personal e-mails, this is of course the first place I look! I've enjoyed those posts very much and have no objections to your carrying on with the plot or whatever passes for it. Since when has anyone allowed even my presence to influence the surprise twists and turns? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So why is my absence inhibiting?? I'll be back next week, as Mith said, and am looking forward to jumping into the action again. Till then, have fun... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'