View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 10:35 PM   #19
orlandoandsaran
Haunting Spirit

orlandoandsaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to orlandoandsaran
Shield

Name (that you go by): damn! i forgot.

Future Aspirations: gee...haven't thought of tht yet.

Goal in life: be really succesful in my work. Have a good circle of family and friends.

Short term goals: Do well in my exams *double bleahh*

Passion: fan fiction and writing stupid stories.

Hobbies: sleeping! shopping with Faramir...i hope!, dancing, writing fan fic, working out.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I don't really like to say anything about myself.

Fave book: Anything from JRR Tolkien, Terry Pratchett and Jkk Rowling.

Fave movie: Lord of the Rings:Fotr, StarWars:AOTC, The Mummy Returns, and lots more.

Fave sport: I hate sports! I only like working out at home where nobody can see me.

Fave store: From the thrifty stores to the damn expensive ones.

Fave music: The calling!! Creed, Blink 182, Sum 41, Ash, Cher, Train, South Park, Britney, Mandy Moore, Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin, Nelly Furtado and Goo Goo Dolls.

What you can't stand: People who think they're SO perfect, people who accuse you of doing something, People who talk badly about you even though they don't know you, hard metallic songs which has no tune at all. My little brother, and school exams.

What you plain dislike: I hate life.( I'm feeling very depressed right now and i hate it.)

Who you admire: My mum! I love her. But i do not admire her. I do not admire anyone.

What you most love to do: I want to meet Orlando and i want to do all extreme sports. I also want to be on a shopping spree.

Your self-confessed flaws: I tend to be very straight forward which some of my friends hate but they can always get the truth from me.

What intrigues/fascinates you: Nothing. yet.

What scares you: My friends know how to freak me out with this stupid, scary and freaky noise which makes me really scared. But i think i have other things that i'm afraid of...only i haven't found out.

Quotation to live by: Sadly, I don't have one.