View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:03 AM   #10
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Dorthonion! Ah! the wind and the whiteness and the black branches of Winter upon Orod-na-Thôn!
-wait, wrong character. Anyway, despite being encircled by Wolves, I feel very elated at the prospect of sharing a campfire with y'all again. Well, let's see how long that lasts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I'm here, I'm here! I spent a lovely morning in the garden. It's time to harden off the seeds - I have some truly delightful tomatoes, artichokes, and cabbage, not to mention the wildest looking morning glory seedling! I see I missed - oh my - three people are dead?!?
Well technically, it's two. Gorlim merely left...

Anyways, I realise the waters of Tarn Aeluin are bountiful, but planting? We aren't farmers, we are, well, outlaws! More on the hunter-gatherer side, I'd say. But to each their own, I guess.

And cue in Day 1... (I just realised that we are missing Nogrod, not that there are not plenty of us others to get the ball rolling on the first Day). But so far in terms of attendance this looks promising.

I will hop off to gather some quick breakfast in these bushes over there and I'll be back and around, hopefully more people will also start appearing and we can start talking more.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote