View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #2083
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This happened today, for real. It's a bit of a story.

I was washing the windows on the second floor of my house. Some of them I could do on both sides without much trouble, but for others I had to stand halfway out the window to reach certain spots. Just beneath one window there is a wide cornice, so I stood on it, since that is more comfortable than leaning out the window. And then, I don't know what I was thinking, but I closed the window behind myself. And then I realised that I locked myself out, standing on the roof, two storeys up.

Now, this is where my obsession with LOTR becomes evident: the first thing that I mentally called myself was ninnyhammer. Out of all the names I could use. I could definitely pick a more colourful one. But ninnyhammer was the first that came to mind. My obsession has deep roots, it seems.