Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 04:37 AM   #232
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
Last night, I had one of my weirdest dreams EVER!!!
I was at school with two of my friends and someone was making a movie there. Me and my friends were extras in the movie and were just wlking in circles. Suddenly I saw one of these trailer thingies that the actors use on the set, and I screamed: 'OH MY GOD!!!! Orlando Bloom!!!!' My friends asked if I could see him, but I just answered that he had to be in there, cus he's an actor. So we ran over to the trailer to get his autograph. He was in the trailer playing Play Station. I knocked on the door, and he opened up. Somehow, I couldn't talk english in the dream, and it ended up with him writing his name on both of my arms like 40 times. He wasn't nice at all! He was arrogant and conceited.
Suddenly, I was somewhere else, and my friends were replased with another friend. We decided to interview mr. Bloom, and wrote some questions on a pillow(!!??). There were also some pictures of Legolas on the pillow. We came back to the trailer, and knocked on the door (again). Then my friend said she had to go, and ran off. 'Then I've got him all to myself,' I thought. The door opened up, but there was no Orlando! There was a Rowan Atkinson!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! He invited me in to do the interview, and I came in. But the questions were intended for Orlando, so they didn't fit for mr. Bean at all! 'How do you feel about the fact that nearly all teenage-girls and homosexuals have posters of you on their walls?' were one of the questions, and I couldn't ask him that. So I simply asked him what he was doing here. He said he was here to do the 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'-movie.
Then, luckily, I woke up.
And I still don't get how Rowan Atkinson can play You-Know..err.. Voldemort. Gonna be weird...