View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 07:17 PM   #162
Senseless Skwerl
Pile O'Bones

Senseless Skwerl has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

i am amazed at how many of these relate to me, should i be scared? no way! with anything else i would be, but this IS the lord of the rings!
okay, you know that you're addicted when:
1. your friends try to have a decent conversation, and you somehow turn it lotr related.
2. you wake up in the morning and think, "i wish i had no school, then i could watch AND read the lord of the rings, all day long!"
3. middle-earth is real, this is just a dream to wake out of. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
4. memorizing dwarvish runes was child's play, it's those elven accents on vowels you have to work on!
5. when in school, you find yourself playing the movies over and over in your head, just to get through the day, (incidently, that works super well!)
6. when the guys (or girls) in your class try to open up your pencil case to "borrow" something, you say the famous line, "YOU CAN NOT PASS!" and it works.
7. you never thought you were addicted, you knew it all along! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
8. when running in gym class, you murmer just out of ear shot, "keep breathin', that's the key, whoa!"
9. in gym again, when doing beep tests, to keep your friends going and not colapse, you scream at the top of your lungs, "nuro lim, _____!!!"
10. everywhere you look, SOMETHING reminds you of that wonderful place!
this is me in a nutshell, what can i say!?? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]