View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:40 PM   #500
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
My suggestion would be to wait for a response from Imp and cross our fingers. I'd love to see Aman or one of the others involved. However, Aman hasn't participated in an RPG for a year and a half and was unable to continue as the Green Dragon Innkeeper because of constraints of time. Envinyatar's last involvement was nine months ago when he posted in the Golden Perch. So, although there's always a possibility, I don't think we can count on these two at least.

There is another complication to throw into the pot. I've hesitated to say this publicly, since it was intended to be a mysterious plot twist. However, with the problems with posters we're now encountering, I thought others should be aware. According to our original planning for this game (plans made with Ang, Durelin, and Lalaith), my character is not long for this world () and is shortly expected to hit the dust. I was then supposed to pull out of the game. This early demise was connectd with the whole theme of "spying" that's been introduced at the Borim banquet. While there's been no specific time set for this event, I was thinking in terms of the hunt, which should come up shortly.

I would not want to scrap this idea since everything Khandr's done in this story has been leading up to this. But it does give us one less character and one less poster (namely me!) unless I scramble over to handle someone/something else. Are there other people needed beyond the head Elf?