View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #139
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shiny One
Oh I don't know 'bout that, try me!
Okay. I'm sure some will be recognized, and I'm sure a couple will be head scratchers.

TORE is Ben Folds... or perhaps the lead from Chevelle. You also bring to mind the leads from The Pax Cecilia, Phantom Planet, and Death Cab for Cutie.

Balin999 is Cory Heart.

Heren is Dave Matthews.

Lush is the lead from Eisley.

TGWBS is the lead from Florida Sessions.

Aimè is James Hetfield. Sometimes, though, he's the lead from The Fray.

Wilwa is Gwen Stefani.

Anguirel
is, I suppose, Howie Day.

Diamond18 is Joss Stone.

the phantom is inexplicably tied to the band OK Go. Like as not, he doesn't even know why.

The Barrow-Wight is whoever was singing the part of The Phantom when I saw The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. He speaks or sings and you betcha we listen. What, Sir Phantom? You have a lair? And you're singing Music of the Night? Sure I'll come with you, most especially if you give me a PT for it.

Mister Underhill came to mind for no apparent reason while I was listening to Jesse L. Martin sing. Now he's stuck there. Sorry, 'Hillo, but you're currently singing about opening up a restaurant in Sante Fe.

Formy is Umberto Tozzi.

And no, I'm not musically prejudiced... I just think of girls as having similar voices to me. Guys don't get that luxury, so I have to come up with something else.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote