View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:40 AM   #266
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Fantastic job Kit and BG.

I felt bad most of the time because my usefulness during the day and night wasn't very good. I might have sent a total of 3 messages to Kitanna....and I know the last one before G55's reveal was "I feel confident to day BG, G55, and Morsul are NOT the seer." And limitted it down to Lottie or Legate. Went with Lottie because she was doing her submarining-getting-gifted-feeling Lottie.

Then hindsight bias slapped me in the face with G55's reveal, because I've pulled that same, acting cobblery when you're the seer. It's rather perfect seer strategy when there is a cobbler as well.

Night 1 there was added temptation to off G55 early, because Nerwen informed us the hacker was cursed and would be switched if we nightkilled him/her. But we went with Inzil. I didn't think he was the seer, because I would have imagined he would have been more subtle maybe not even voted for me. I mean, my WW-playing life is a like a broken record...after a few days people want to lynch me regardless, so historically seers let me have fun for a few days, see if I give any leads to partners and then decide to out me if they have to reveal. I sent to Nerwen something like "Doubt he's the seer, but he's going to be a pain no matter what, and we don't want any pains."

Night 2, Kit said she thought Morsul was the hunter and either G55 or BG were the hacker. I said, I think I can stir the pot between Morsul and Shasta more, and I was more worried about Lottie being a cautious and quiet seer, who like sally expressed anger by all the gifted seer hinting.

Then G55 reveals and sort of spoils those plans. I see the writing on the wall that amongst the unknowns, I'm probably the one who was going to get lynched. And thought maybe a last ditch effort to act like the hacker and thus make people less willing to lynch me would do the trick, since we didn't have to worry about G55 being protected. And to try to keep the cursed hacker (now abundantly clear it was BG) alive for Kit to change over.

Fantastic game concept and narrations Nerwen!