View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 02:50 PM   #1224
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Just call me Telemus

If nothing else today has made me quite firm in my belief that Inziladun and Eönwë are two of our remaining infectors. Brinn was my third choice, but I am not sure it adds up anymore.

I get why it is compelling to want to leave your vote in the hands of known innocents, nobody likes making difficult choices, but the way it was seized upon by Eönwë and Inziladun just confirms my suspicions.

I don't blame people for considering voting (or actually voting for me), it would be weird if it wasn't a consideration, but there are different ways to approach such a thing and their seems wolfish.

Anyways the legitimacy of one of my long standing suspicions are about to be revealed exiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Part of me feels like the reactionary Zil-waggon is something that was prepared by the wolves to break out at a time of need (though obviously not all Zil-voters are going to be evil), but another part of me is still suspicious of him and curious to know what his role is.
Hmm why would you go and say this...

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote