View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 02:17 PM   #1202
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I quickly read all Rune's posts (sorry, no summary, I didn't think I'd have time for that), and he really doesn't strike me as very suspicious. His tone is pretty genuine, and I like his no-nonsense attitude, but I have a bit of a vibe that he's watching the situation from the sidelines with popcorn, which would fit a wolf largely slipping under the village's radar.

The only thing that really stands out is possibly trying to save Lhuna yesterDay, but he's been very consistent about suspecting Eönwë and never suspected Lhuna much so the choice is perhaps understandable. Apart from Eönwë, he consistently suspects Zil.

But re: Eönwë and Lhuna, I find it rather interesting that on Day1 he said:

Quote:
Just so you know I am biased (or blind) in some ways. I naturally suspect Loslote and Eonwe, I believe it has always been thus. I always want to believe the best of Lhuna, I know it has always been thus.
Is he really a self-fulfilling prophecy, or was this him laying grounds for trusting fellow!Lhuna and going for innocent!Eönwë (and possibly innocent!Lottie) later in the game?

Gonna xpost with everyone since my last.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote