View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #175
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
"Well, up to now, I don't have clear views on everybody, but can assess based on what's happened.

Inziladun I'm not sure about. He seemed to be there where Fea needed it when he tied her vote for McCaber But it doesn't really seem to me that he's dodging everyone, so I don't know.

Shasta I have my suspicions about, but I don't think it's anything that would require me to vote for him just yet.

Pitchwife I have a feeling about. Sure he clearly states his thoughts about everyone, but something just doesn't sit right. He voted for Shasta, who didn't have anything clear against him, because he said he didn't like bandwagoning. That's hardly a reason.

McCaber we've already dissected. Now, we can assume he's the seer. If he lives for long, he probably isn't, since the wolves would go for him. I have to watch him.

Nogrod seems fairly stout for the moment. He gives you his views flat out, but no one is truly safe from all suspicion, so I can't count him out just yet.

autume98, frankly, I can't see as a wolf. She isn't trying to outmanuever anyone enough for that, and she reasoned her vote for Eonwe as a gut feeling.

Lalaith hasn't given much to go on. She just seems to be giving her ideas without really throwing herself out there.

Nerwen I'm still not sure. Her situation is about the same as Lalaith.

Rikae didn't vote. There could be an innocent explanation, but no one is counted as a sure innocent yet.

Eonwe seems wholesome. Nothing she's said or done so far looks off to me.

But those are just my views. I could be totally wrong.